The Letting Centre provide a set of Statutory Forms under the Housing Acts (Housing Acts1988, 1996 and 2004) for use in various common tenancy situations:
- Serving notices requiring possession,
- Serving notice under Grounds 1-5,
- Notice of new rent or proposing different tenancy terms
- Accepting tenancy deposits (since April 2007)
The form set includes the following forms:
- Notice of Landlord's address (s.48)
- Possesssion Notice - Fixed Term Tenancy (s.21(1)b)
- Possession Notice - Periodic tenancy (s21(4)a)
- Prescribed s21 Noice - All tenancies created on or after 01/10/2015
- Notice of Letting under HA1988, Sch. 2 (Grounds 1-15)
- Notice of Seeking Possession - Assured/AST tenancy (s.8)
- Notice of New Rent for Assured/AST tenancy (s.13)
- Tenant's Notice Proposing AST (Assured tenancy)
- Notice Proposing Different Terms for a Periodic Tenancy
- Notice Proposing AST (agricultural tenancy)
- Notice of Assured Tenancy
- Rent Assessment Application
- Notice to Quit (not be used by landlord with assured or assured shorthold tenancies)
Click here for a full list of forms.
The Statutory Notices Pack also includes a copy of our Letting Factsheet No. 29 which describes many of the forms individually, and lists situation where they should be used.
The pack includes a licence to reproduce the forms within a single office or letting business.