A Journal for Residential Property Professionals
Letting Update focuses on matters of general and legal interest to all professionals concerned with residential lettings. As well as featuring original papers of direct relevance to the practitioner, the Journal contains information on market trends, details of new property legislation, case law and current professional practice.
The Journal is published by Training for Professionals and is essential reading for
- Letting Agents
- Housing Associations
Letting Update is an essential source of information for all those who wish to keep abreast of the latest trends, developments and practice in this field. Letting Update is full of useful information covering practical issues, industry trends and most importantly the legal framework as it relates to residential lettings. Subject matter includes:
- Legal Briefings - Articles on letting procedures and landlord tenant law.
- Case Studies - An analysis of difficult situations and their outcomes.
- Tax Issues - A series of articles on letting and tax.
- Special Features - Regular features of topical interest to practitioners.
- Frequently Asked Questions. Our advisor discusses matters of common interest to readers.