This pack can assist firms in preparing or updating their management agreement. An agency dealing in the management of property will encounter a wide range of circumstances and potential problems. Difficult situations need to be efficiently handled and liabilities can be high. The management or agency agreement is probably one of the most critical legal documents in any letting business. A well drafted agreement will define the agent's responsibilities accurately, limit his/her liabilities and seek to avoid situations of dispute.
The pack includes:
- General guidance notes on how to draft your agreement (46 pages)
- An example agency agreement and terms and conditions
- Fact Sheet - OFT (now CMA) Guidance on Unfair Terms in Tenancy Agreements (2001 & 2005)
- Fact Sheet - Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Check list (within the guidance notes). Use this to check that potential areas of dispute are well-covered under the agency agreement and that appropriate management systems are in place.
- Agency Agreement Pack - Download Version Only
To order: Please select item required in blue above, and then click 'Add to Cart'